A planned reception to take place in the Great Hall of the RCJ was postponed due to the global pandemic. While use of Zoom was in its infancy, a virtual CLF Reception was held at time the reception was due to take place.
Attended by over 300 from across Commercial Litigation, the reception featured short remarks from
- Secretary of State for Justice and Lord Chancellor, The Rt Hon Robert Buckland QC MP
- Ben Mathews, Chair of GC100, Group Company Secretary, BP
- Robert Hanna, MD, Augusta Ventures, Event Sponsor
- Mr Justice Robin Knowles, Chairman, National Pro Bono Centre
- Hilton Mervis, Chair, Commercial Litigators’ Forum
Watch a recording of the event below: